The advantages in simplified system setup and nearly limitless scalability—whether involving a simple audio-only 8-port unmanaged switch at a local church, or a large network with thousands of audio, video, lighting and display devices across multiple buildings—are real. And so are the cost savings.
In this special Webinar, presented by Mix and sponsored by Audinate and Allen & Heath, we will show that a Dante network is cost-effective and easy to use, starting at the entry-level. And more importantly, a Dante system is scalable, meaning anyone can start small, then grow big, with more advanced operation and control.
During this free one-hour program, Jeff Hawley, Marketing Manager of Allen & Heath and Tim Schaffer, SVP, Allen & Heath USA, will present three real-world implementations of Dante audio network systems. Bernie Farkus, Sr. Technical Sales Engineer for Audinate, will discuss the basic principles of system design and scalability. Specifically, they will cover:
AUDINATE: THE PRINICPLES OF NETWORKED AUDIO
• What is Dante?
• Audio Networks vs. Point to Point Connection
• Scaling the Audio Network—Size
• Scaling the Audio Network—Sophistication
• The Converged Network: Managing a multi-tiered, complete corporate AV system
ALLEN & HEATH: NETWORKED SYSTEMS IN ACTION
• Case Study 1: Dante in Worship—setting up an entry-level, small-scale, multi-purpose system design
• Case Study 2: Dante at School—establishing the mid-level, multi-building educational facility
• Case Study 3: Dante on Tour—creating a portable, simplified, large-scale system backbone
Allen & Heath USA
Jeff Hawley has toured the world, produced innovative live events, and directed world-class marketing for top MI and pro audio brands for over 20 years.
Sr. Technical Sales Engineer
Bernie Farkus–Senior Technical Sales Engineer for Audinate, has over 30 years of experience in all aspects of the commercial and broadcast audio-video industries, and have been actively involved in the design and/or commissioning of hundreds of sophisticated audio, video, intercom, and control systems.
Senior Vice President
Allen & Heath USA
Tim Schaeffer has been in the pro audio industry for over 30 years. Tim is equally comfortable designing systems, mixing shows, and leading sales teams.