South San Francisco, CA (February 23, 2015)—RCF USA is heading to San Francisco in March to host a product demonstration of RCF and dB Technologies loudspeakers.
Set for Tuesday and Wednesday, March 10-11, 2015 at Spider Ranch Production facilities (439 Eccles Ave., South San Francisco, CA), formal product demonstrations will be held at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m., with private product listenings available on appointment.
“This is the first time RCF USA has done our road show event on the west coast,” says National Sales Manager Tarik Solangi. “As we have a new sales representative team in the region with Audio Source, who are eagerly serving the territory, we want to provide the support necessary, not only to our rep team, but to our RCF USA partners who use our products.”
A major focus of the event will be on line array products for the touring, rental and staging and corporate production segments of the industry. Additional RCF and dB Technologies products will also be on site for customer evaluation.
Products to be included in the demonstration include:
· RCF TTL55-A line array – The TTL55-A is a three-way active line array cabinet for large production and concert use. 2×12-inch low frequency, 10-inch midrange and three 1.5-inch high-frequency compression drivers. 3500 watts. 143 dB max SPL
· RCF TTL33-A line array – The TTL33-A is a three-way active line array cabinet for rental and staging, concert and production work. 2×8-inch low frequency, 8-inch midrange and three 1-inch high-frequency compression drivers. 1250 watts. 134 dB max SPL
· RCF TTL11-A + TTS26-A column array – The large format column array couples the active 4000 watt TTL11-A (four 8-inch low-frequency, three 8-inch midrange and four 1.4-inch high-frequency compression drivers) with the active 3400 watt TTS26-A dual 15-inch subwoofer
· RCF HDL20-A line array – The HDL20-A is an active two-way line array with two 10-inch mid-bass drivers and 2-inch high-frequency compression driver.
· dB Technologies DVA-T8 & T12 – The DVA Series features a systemized approach to line array design as the components are designed with matching flyware to build the size system needed for any event. The DVA-T8 is an active 1400-watt three-way cabinet (8-inch low-frequency, 6.5-inchmidrange and two 1-inch high-frequency compression drivers). The DVA-T12 is an active 2800-watt three-way cabinet (12-inch low frequency, two 6.5-inch midrange and three 1-inch high-frequency compression drivers).
· dB Technologies DVA-MINI line array – This feature the DVA-M2M+M2S (800 watt dual cabinets each with two 6-inch mid-bass drivers and two 1-inch high frequency compression drivers.
Other products on display will include from RCF SUB-8006as, SUB-8004as, TT-052a, ART-745a, HD12-A and EVOX portable PA systems; and from dB Technologies DVA-S2585 cardioid subwoofer, SUB 18H, DVX DM12 TH and other products.
For registration, contact Audio Source Territory Sales Manager Paul Folkstad at 925-914-1251 or [email protected].