Behringer has unveiled the Eurolive B415DSP and B512DSP, two new P.A. sound-reinforcement speaker systems for live and playback applications.
The DSP-controlled, 600W, two-way B415DSP and B512DSP speakers offer the same feature sets but utilize different-size low-frequency drivers and cabinet sizes to meet the needs of different sound environments. The B415DSP features a 15-inch woofer while the B512DSP features a 12-inch woofer. Both offer an integrated mixer and a 24-bit digital signal processor for system control with digital crossover, as well as phase and time correction for driver alignment.
Other features include:
• Dual compressor/limiter
• Digital noise gate, lowcut filter
• 2-band EQ, dynamic Contour filter
• 2 ULN mic/line inputs with individual volume controls and peak LEDs
• 1.75-inch titanium-diaphragm compression driver
• Wide dispersion, large format exponential/conical horn with multicell aperture throat
Each speaker offers an additional line output, which enables linking of additional speaker
systems. The trapezoidal cabinet design allows different positioning, from pole mounting
to stacking to wedge monitor applications.