The release of Pro Tools 12 ushered in a host of new features and a range of pricing options. It also promised revolutionary new way to work together with other artists, producers and mixers through Avid Cloud Collaboration. But what does it really mean for Pro Tools users today, and in the near future? And how can you apply the technology to expand your own creative opportunities?
In this special Webinar on March 15 at 2 p.m. Eastern/11 a.m. Pacific, Mix Technical Editor Kevin Becka will sit down with Tony Cariddi, Avid Marketing Director Audio, and Tim Carroll, VP of Audio Products, at Blackbird Studios in Nashville for an in-depth look at what may very well be the future of collaborative music creation and production.
Join us for this exciting opportunity to:
• Experience how Avid Cloud Collaboration enables artists and engineers to work together at the same time offline
• Get the details on sharing audio and MIDI tracks, edits, mix changes, automation, markers, and more
• Connect with others and promote your work in the new Avid Artist Community
• Get your questions answered by Avid in a live Q&A
Who Should Attend
• All Pro Tools Users
• Audio Producers and Engineers
• Post-Production Editors and Mixers
• Video professionals
• Live Sound Engineers
• House of Worship Engineers
• Studio Owners