Oklahoma City, Okla.-based Altec Lansing Professional announced anew group of manufacturer's representatives to assist in marketing thecompany's commercial speaker products and accessories in North America.The rep firms will initially focus on selling the company's new DSfamily of speaker systems and professional components, as well as its4, 8 and 12-inch ceiling speakers and accessories.
The list includes:
- Applied Technologies Group (Southeastern states, 828/252-9313)
- Audio Associates (Middle Atlantic states)
- Audio Biz (northern Illinois and western Wisconsin; www.audiobiz.com)
- Audio Marketing Associates (Ohio, western Pennsylvania and WestVirginia; 440/526-2426)
- Eakins/Bernstein Associates (Kansas, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska andsouthern Illinois; 913/888-8218)
- Fault Line Sales (Alaska, northern and western Idaho, Oregon,Washington and western Montana; 530/887-9830)
- Henderson Company (New England and upstate New York,978/897-0500)
- Highway Marketing (Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas;972/490-0691)
- McFadden Sales Inc. (Indiana, Kentucky and Michigan; www.mcfadden-sales.com)
- Metro North Marketing (metropolitan New York City, 732/225-0050)
- ProSonic Solutions (Rocky Mountain states, 719/332-3456)
- Sound Vision Marketing (Florida, www.soundvisionmarketing.com)
- Western Audio Sales (Southern California, southern Nevada andArizona; 714/444-9200)
- Yore Company (Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and westernWisconsin; 651/770-9760)
In addition, Tom Anderson, owner of TJM Marketing & Sales(Coquitam, British Columbia), will represent the company in Canada.
For more, visit Altec online at www.altecpro.com.