Who: Doug Schwartz
What: president of HHB USA
Main Responsibilities: Day-to-day management and direction of the company
- 1992-present: president and CEO of Eclectic Electronics Inc. (parent company of Pacific Supply & Trading Co.)
- 1991-1992: president of OZ Electronics and co-owner of The Dat Store
- 1986-1991: VP and general manager of the New West Group (New West Audio, FMT Technical Services, Audio Express and Pacific Supply & Trading Co.)
- 1984-1986: president of ICT
- 1981-1984: VP and general manager of Sound Chamber
- 1979-1981: VP purchasing and general manager of Wavelength Inc.
If I could do anything else as a profession, it would be…A restaurant critic.
The one piece of advice I wish I had received when I first started out is…The only thing that remains the same is constant change.
The moment I knew I was in the right industry for me was when…I met Steve Woolley.
Currently in my CD player is…What's a CD player? Do they still make those? I use memory sticks.
When I'm not in the office, I enjoy…A great bottle of wine and a cigar.