Who: Joel Silverman, Millennia Music and Media Systems managing director Main responsibilities: accelerate new product development and increase the market share of core products.
- 1997-2005, partner with JamSync (Nashville)
- 1984-1999, Lexicon VP sales
- 1981-1983, dbx director of sales
- 1979-1981, MXR Professional Products sales manager
- 1971-1979, Silverfish Audio founder/front-of-house engineer for Bonnie Raitt and Emmylou Harris
I knew I was in the right profession when…I convinced Leon Redbone to play through an MXR Phase 90 and “go electric.”
If I could take one musical artist out to lunch, it would be…Mike Galane — he bought last time.
Currently in my CD changer:
Greetings From Ariel, Elgar: Enigma Variations, Frank Bevans/Leslie Rae, Beethoven: The Five Piano Concertos, The Moon Rising.
When I’m not working, you’ll find me…Exploring around my new home in the Gold Country of Northern California and learning advanced computer networking and various software applications.