Who: Rick Belt, Beyerdynamic general manager
Main responsibilities: designing the future of the brand. To that end, I have assumed the roles of director of marketing and director of sales. Additionally, I oversee all departmental operations.
- March 2000-August 2004, Sennheiser product manager of RF wireless systems
- 1997-March 2000, freelance sound engineer, studio engineer/producer, ENG and EFP location sound recordist/mixer, system designer and some installation
- 1995-1997, store manager at Fox Music House (Columbia, S.C.)
- 1992-1995, Full Sail Center for the Recording Arts course director of advanced recording and production
- 1988-1992, staff engineer at Platinum Island Recording Studios (New York City)
If I could do any other profession, it would be…designing and building furniture.
The last great movie I saw was…Ray.
Currently in my CD changer…Bryan Adams Waking Up the Neighbors (mixed by Bob Clearmountain, who is my hero).
When I'm not in the office, you can find me…making sawdust (and furniture) in my woodworking shop.