Apogee Electronics in Santa Monica, Calif., announces that its flagship audio interface, Symphony I/O, introduced in July 2010, is now available in select configurations at new prices. Symphony I/O is now offered in four configurations with the ability to expand using one of the five available I/O Modules: Symphony I/O 2x6 ($1,995), Symphony I/O 8x8 ($2,995), Symphony I/O 16x16 ($3,995), and Symphony I/O 8x8 + eight mic preamps ($4,490).
With each configuration, customers have the ability to expand with up to 14 possible combinations, maxing out at 32x32 analog I/O in a single Symphony I/O.
Available I/O Modules:
• 2x6 Analog I/O + 8x8 Optical + AES I/O (only available in configuration)
• 8 Analog I/O + 8 AES/Optical I/O Module ($1,995)
• 16x16 Analog I/O Module ($2,995)
• 16 Analog In + 16 Optical Out ($1,995)
• 16 Analog Out + 16 Optical In ($1,995)
• 8 Mic Preamp ($1,495)
For more information, visit www.apogeedigital.com.