Picks up where Apple Loop Utility left off
Minneapolis, MN (September 16, 2014) – Audiofile, a leading music technology company, today announced the availability of Loop Editor 2 on the Mac App Store. Loop Editor 2 is the perfect replacement for the now discontinued Apple Loops Utility and raises the bar with support for all loop types, beat detection, ACID files, and more.
Key Features in Loop Editor 2:
• Slice: add, edit, and export slices
• Loop: supports all loop types and helps you quickly fine tune loop boundaries
• Tag: advanced editing including the Genre & Descriptors properties for Apple Loops files
• Script: Support for AppleScript allows automation of complex workflows
• Export: multiple formats including Apple Loops, AIFF, ACID, WAV and W64
Loop Editor 2 also includes two indispensable Audiofile utilities: ReCycle Converter converts Propellerhead ReCycle files for importing into Loop Editor and First Aid, which can diagnose and repair uncompressed audio files that won’t import or open in audio applications.
Pricing and Availability
Loop Editor 2 in available through the Mac App Store and is on sale for a limited time for $29.99. Regular price is $49.99.
Audiofile is a boutique technology company building apps that power the world’s musicians and audio engineers. Founded by Ev Olcott and Matthew Foust in 2003, Audiofile is among the most innovative and experienced audio software developers for OS X and the iOS with a long history of industry firsts to their name. Learn more about Audiofile’s entire range of music apps for OS X and iOS at www.audiofile-engineering.com, www.facebook.com/audiofileeng and on Twitter: @weareaudiofile.