LAS VEGAS, NEVADA – JUNE 2014: Danley Sound Labs, manufacturer of innovative loudspeakers and subwoofers that cleverly sidestep the trade-offs and constraints of conventional designs, will have its newest cutting-edge products on display (Booth C11711) and powered up (Demo Room N108) at InfoComm 2014, Las Vegas, Nevada from June 14 to June 20. Included will be:
• Danley's SBH (Skinny Big Horn) Series of ultra-compact, column-shaped loudspeakers, which has been expanded to include several dispersal patterns and frequency ranges.
• Danley's OS Series of fully-weatherized outdoor loudspeakers, which has been expanded to include a new wider beamwidth model and a new subwoofer model.
• Danley's BC218 subwoofer, which marks an “all-time low” for the company (25Hz!).
• A LARES electronic sound enhancement system composed of Danley Nano loudspeakers, with special demonstrations by company president Mike Hedden on the trumpet.
• A range of Danley's speakers from the mighty Jericho horns to the Compact Mini’s. Danley encourages all lovers of big sound – curious, converts, and skeptics alike – to come enjoy the Danley difference!
Unlike conventional designs, Danley's SBH column loudspeakers are acoustically coupled to create a single large horn with an effective path length of over 25 feet. As a result, listeners enjoy an uncompromised frequency response at any listening position, and the output is free of troublesome lobes. Danley will have the SBH-10 (10-deg vertical), SBH-20 (20-deg vertical), and SBH-20LF (integrated subwoofer section for 40Hz performance) on hand. Hear for yourself.
Although most Danley products can be optionally weatherized, Danley's OS Series is designed to endure unrelenting inclement conditions without compromising fidelity and performance – right out of the box. In addition to the original OS-80, Danley has added the OS-100, which has a 100-deg conical pattern and a smaller footprint than the OS-80, along with the OS-115LF, which delivers Danley's famous low-frequency output. Show up and spill your drink on one.
In addition, Danley will demo its BC-218 subwoofer, which uses Tom Danley's pioneering "Boundary Coherent" technology to deliver smooth, undistorted low end down to 25Hz (those in the EDM world take special note!).
And finally, lucky attendees will get to enjoy Mike Hedden's sonorous trumpeting as amplified and spatialized through a LARES system composed of Danley's diminutive (in stature, not in sound) Nano loudspeakers. Like most of what goes on at Danley Sound Labs, it has to be heard to be believed!
ABOUT DANLEY SOUND LABS Danley Sound Labs is the exclusive home of Tom Danley, one of the most innovative loudspeaker designers in the industry today and recognized worldwide as a pioneer for "outside the box" thinking in professional audio technology.
MAKE SURE YOU STOP BY AND SEE (AND HEAR) US AT INFOCOMM 2014 BOOTH #C11711 AND DEMO ROOM #N108 (DEMOS EVERY EVEN HOUR DURING SHOW)