ITASCA, IL, December 21, 2009 â€” Denon DJ, a leading manufacturer of reliable, premium-grade DJ equipment, is shipping the new DN-HP500 Professional Headphones. The DN-HP500â€™s are stylish new entry-level DJ headphones that, like Denon DJâ€™s HP1000 and HP700 models, produce impeccably clean and vibrant audio while withstanding the high-volume demands of todayâ€™s DJs.
The DN-HP500â€™s offer 1300 mW input power, 40-mm driver, 40 Ohms impedance, 103 dB output, 10 Hz-28 kHz frequency response and 90 degree swivel mechanism, with comfortable ear pad and headband for prolonged periods of use.
- Type: Air tight Closed Dynamic
- Â±90 degree Swivel Mechanism
- Driver Unit: 40-mm Neodymium Magnet
- Impedance: 40 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz-28kHz
- Output (Sensitivity): 103dB
Input Power 1,300mW
- Cord Length: 1.2m (max 3m)
For more information, please visit www.denondj.com.