— Next event to be held at 4th Street Recording in Santa Monica —
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA — Guitar Center Professional (GC Pro), the outside sales division of Guitar Center that focuses on the needs of professional users, is preparing for the next event in the series hosted with New City, NY-based firm Audio Alchemist – a leading professional audio consultancy specializing in product development, training and manufacturer support. Scheduled for Thursday, April 23, 2015, at 4th Street Recording in Santa Monica, the next event is titled “Food / Drink / Audiospeak.” Attendees will have the chance to demo top audio gear chosen by the world’s great recording facilities. Craft beer and Thai food will be offered to all participants. To reserve your spot at this special Audio Alchemist event, call GC Pro at 877-687-5404.
GC Pro/Audio Alchemist Los Angeles/Santa Monica event:
- Thursday, April 23, 7-10 p.m.
- 4th Street Recording
- 1211 4th St, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Attendees will have special access to the following opportunities:
- Experience how Manley’s investment-grade audio jewelry has been leveraged on the majority of the Billboard chartbusters. Manley Variable Mu, ELOP, Massive Passive, Voxbox, TNT and more will all be in the house.
- Discover why a hard drive is the inviolate caretaker of your personal creative real estate and that all hard drives are not created equally; nor are they insured against cataclysm by warranty and data recovery coverage like Glyph Technologies.
- Learn why Dangerous Music’s monitoring management can be a critical component of your system: “Because you can’t mix what you can’t hear.” Discover how analog summing with a 2-Bus, 2-Bus LT or D-box will breathe your mix to life.
- Audition Retro Instruments to explore the true legacy of vintage audio fused with just enough modernity to push past typical creative confines and uncover unique solutions that effortlessly track/mix your vocal, instrument, soundscape and song every time.
- Improve any speaker system by nailing the three principles of monitoring: Placement, Isolation & Focus. Instantly benefit from IsoAcoustics’ simple yet elegant solutions to maximize your current equipment arsenal.
For more information, please visit www.gcpro.com.