Everyone Has a Voice
Cambridge, MA (March 19, 2013) – iZotope, Inc., a leading innovator in digital signal processing, has announced the release of Nectar Elements, the latest addition to the Nectar family of vocal plug-in effects. Built on the same award-winning DSP as Nectar, Nectar Elements features an easy-to-use interface designed with the singer-songwriter, podcaster, or home recordist in mind. With ten vocal processing effects working behind the scenes, Nectar Elements simplifies vocal production, allowing users to focus on their sound, not their set-up.
“By introducing Nectar Elements, iZotope is pleased to offer single-click vocal production to a broader set of users,” says iZotope Product Manager, Brett Bunting. “Our vocal product line is focused on great sound and simple workflow. With Nectar Elements, anyone can quickly explore a wealth of complete vocal sounds, each with unique and intuitive control.” Nectar Elements features dozens of Style presets that let you choose between a variety of classic and creative vocal styles, from Motown to Grunge to radio-ready podcast. Easily and quickly adjust the simple controls to find your voice and make it shine.
• Rapidly audition different vocal sounds with professionally-designed Style presets in a wide variety of Genres.
• Personalize your sound with easy-to-use controls that drive sophisticated vocal processing.
• Levels: Quickly get punchy vocals with the loudness you need for consistency across your tracks.
• Space: Help settle your vocals into your mix with delays and reverbs that add ambience and “smoothing.”
• Dedicated per-Style controls: Adjust intelligent sliders that perfectly complement the Genre and Style of choice.
• EQ: Enhance and sculpt the tone of your voice, or adapt any Style to suit your sound’s needs.
• De-Esser: Easily remove unwanted “ess” sounds and sibilance using just one intelligent slider.
• Gate: Remove room tone and other unwanted noise quickly to get vocals crisp and broadcast-ready.
• Automatic Pitch Correction: Fix out-of-tune notes so you can keep those “almost perfect” takes.
Pricing and availability
Nectar Elements is now available for MSRP $129 USD or €99 EUR.
Additional preset packs for Nectar and Nectar Elements are available for free at
iZotope is a research-driven audio technology company based in Boston, Massachusetts. Its award-winning products and audio technologies are in use by millions of people in over fifty countries, from consumers to musicians to major film, TV, and radio studios. Some of the diverse clients include musical giants like BT, Depeche Mode, and RZA of WuTang Clan; radio stations like Boston’s iconic WGBH; and TV programming like CBS’s Survivor, the Discovery Channel’s Deadliest Catch, the World Cup broadcast, and the GRAMMY awards. Through an extensive licensing program, iZotope technology is also directly integrated into products made by industry-leaders such as Adobe, Avid, and Sony; video games from companies like Harmonix and Ubisoft; as well as a growing number of mobile phone applications. For more information on iZotope products, visit http://www.izotope.com.