Offers Free iOS Programming Guide for Developers
Cambridge, MA (December 20, 2011) - iZotope, Inc., a leading innovator in digital audio signal processing, announces the release of six iOS software developer kits (SDKs) and a free guide to audio programming for iOS. “By releasing licensable SDKs and a free guide for iOS Audio development, iZotope is providing iOS developers with high-quality, easy-to-use audio effects and resources for their apps,” says Alex Westner, iZotope’s Director of Business Development. “With hundreds of thousands of applications being released into the market every month, the world of mobile development has become an extremely competitive environment. Superior audio quality is essential for distinguishing top apps from the masses.”
While iZotope has already licensed audio DSP technology to clients such as Smule for “I Am T-Pain”, Audiofile Engineering for “FiRe and FiRe 2,” and Sonoma Wire Works for “GuitarTone,” iZotope is excited to bring tools to the market for the beginner and experienced developers alike.
What’s in the SDKs?
• Multiple SDKs: Developers will have access to a wide variety of professional audio effects spanning the six kits below.
- Audio Repair: De-noising and audio clean up
- DJ FX: Time and pitch control for single voiced instruments
- Vocal FX: Pitch correction and vocal remover
- Trash FX: 9 different box models and 11 distortion types
- Fun FX: Fun vocal FX including tape stop and loud speaker
- Core FX: EQ, dynamics, delay, reverb
• Multiple uses: Effects within the SDKs can apply to apps of all varieties, including apps for field recording, DJ remixing, karaoke singing, lecture recording, gaming, chatting and more.
• Easy integration: The SDKs are simple to use and come with detailed instructions on how to integrate them into your project.
• Free guide to iOS audio programming: In addition to the SDKs, developers get a free guide to audio programming for iOS. This handy reference provides a concise collection of information on using Core Audio in iOS, including how to use both Audio Queues and Audio Units, the two main methods in Core Audio for handling audio.
Pricing and Availability:
For pricing information on iZotope’s iOS SDKs please contact iZotope Technical Sales Representative Scott Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about iZotope’s iOS SDKs or to download the iOS Audio Programming Guide, visit www.izotope.com/iOS. The iOS Audio Programming Guide can also be found via iBooks on your iPhone or iPad.