FRANKFURT, Germany -- In addition to the Prolight + Sound 2012 launch of its new ARCS WIDE and ARCS FOCUS systems, L-ACOUSTICS announced the release of the new LA Network Manager 2 software and its suite of interactive tutorials.
Completely rewritten from scratch on both network communication and GUI standpoints, LA Network Manager 2 features the following improvements:
- An application-driven approach taking the user efficiently through the workflow steps of Setup, Tuning, and Live by implementing the tools required for each task into their own dedicated page
- A purely graphical interface optimized for tablet PC use and allowing for placing units and groups in the workspace in a way that reflects their location in the field
- Automatic discovery of the units connected to the network, including hot-plugged units
- New productivity tools: Unit Matcher, Custom Preset Builder and Preset Bank Builder
- Capability to assign units to multiple groups facilitating advanced system management and tuning strategies
- Two additional IIR PEQ in the Contour EQ
- Enhanced system monitoring with the Message Center and its log files
LA Network Manager 2 software (PC only) is now available for free download at www.l-acoustics.com.
L-ACOUSTICS is a leading innovator and manufacturer of high-performance loudspeakers, amplifiers and signal processing devices for touring and installed sound markets. Known around the globe for pioneering and championing the modern line array loudspeaker concept with V-DOSC, the company has received numerous accolades for its K1, KUDO, KARA, KIVA, ARCS, XT coaxial loudspeaker systems and SB line of subwoofer enclosures, all powered and processed with the LA4 and LA8 amplified controllers in fulfillment of a "total system approach." L-ACOUSTICS products for the US market are distributed by L-ACOUSTICS US of Oxnard, California.
# # #