FRANKFURT, Germany -- L-ACOUSTICS is pleased to introduce SOUNDVISION 1.8, the latest version of its 3D acoustical simulation software.
Announced at Frankfurt's Prolight + Sound 2011, new features of version 1.8 include:
- Updated data product library including the new architectural series (KARAi, SB18i)
- New KARA-MINIBU and MINIBUEX Bumpers
These are in addition to the features implemented in the previous version, which include:
- Air absorption calculation, function of humidity and temperature
- Updated product library including K1, KARA, XT, P, SB28 and SB18
- Unified contour template for WST line sources
- +8 dBu maximum input level rule
- Ergonomic improvements such as mapping mode custom color scaling
- Compatible with EASE 4.0 and CATT 8.0
Exclusively dedicated to L-ACOUSTICS sound systems, SOUNDVISION provides real-time mapping in Coverage and Delay modes; a user-friendly 3D graphical interface; modular multiple window display; temporal mapping for time delay optimization and subwoofer mechanical data; and a free downloadable database of SOUNDVISION venues for all users.
An upgrade package for existing users is available at: http://www.l-acoustics.com/download
L-ACOUSTICS is a leading innovator and manufacturer of high-performance loudspeakers, amplifiers and signal processing devices for touring and installed sound markets. Known around the globe for pioneering and championing the modern line array loudspeaker concept with V-DOSC, the company has received numerous accolades for its K1, KUDO, KARA, KIVA, ARCS, XT coaxial loudspeaker systems and SB line of subwoofer enclosures, all powered and processed with the LA4 and LA8 amplified controllers in fulfillment of a "total system approach." L-ACOUSTICS products for the US market are distributed by L-ACOUSTICS US of Oxnard, California.
# # #