OXNARD, California -- L-ACOUSTICS is pleased to announce that its Rental Network Charter has been extended to include current and future KIVA system owners. As with KARA, KUDO, K1 and V-DOSC/dV-DOSC rental agents, KIVA system owners are now similarly given access to the many Rental Network benefits, including:
- Privileged access to innovative systems with high brand acceptance
- An opportunity to raise the agent's corporate profile and visibility amongst top sound companies
- Development of cross-rental business, cooperation and synergies between agents
- Flexibility of rental supply with worldwide availability of standardized systems
Additional benefits include:
- Company listing on the L-ACOUSTICS website
- Referencing of productions in the L-ACOUSTICS On The Road website section
- Authorization to use the L-ACOUSTICS Rental Network logo for promotional purposes
- Access to PR resources for success stories
- Publication of agent activity in newsletters
For more information, please contact an L-ACOUSTICS sales representative via www.l-acoustics.com.
L-ACOUSTICS is a leading innovator and manufacturer of high-performance loudspeakers, amplifiers and signal processing devices for touring and installed sound markets. Known around the globe for pioneering and championing the modern line array loudspeaker concept with V-DOSC, the company has received numerous accolades for its K1, KUDO, KARA, KIVA, ARCS, XT coaxial loudspeaker systems and SB line of subwoofer enclosures, all powered and processed with the LA4 and LA8 amplified controllers in fulfillment of a "total system approach." Product distribution and customer service for the USA is handled by L-ACOUSTICS' subsidiary in Oxnard, California.
# # #