SAFETY HARBOR, FLORIDA – SEPTEMBER 2016: Metric Halo is excited to announce that its Dirty Delay plug-in, normally a $179 value, is on flash sale for JUST $25. Metric Halo is renowned for building plug-ins (like its legendary ChannelStrip) that have an authentic, musical sound that you can reach out and touch – and perhaps even sink your teeth into! And now, for the cost of dinner and a beer, your mixes and/or performances can get an obvious boost in movement, depth, and excitement from Dirty Delay’s fantastic-sounding feedback delay processor. With intuitively adjustable filters, character, and distortion in the feedback path and every imaginable feedback configuration, it’s easy to get clean or dirty, vintage or futuristic, and subtle or nasty sounds.
But Dirty Delay’s amazing $25 flash sale price ends SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 18TH! Really. Act now or miss out.
Dirty Delay’s fabulous features are legion, and at this price, just pennies each!
• Mono and Stereo delay lines of up to 5 seconds each.
• Delay Times can be set manually in milliseconds, or…
• Delay Times can be set via note values based on Tempo.
• Tempo can be slaved to host, set manually or tapped in.
• Each delay line has feedback with optional phase invert.
• Each delay line has cross feed with optional phase invert.
• The output of each delay line can be offset in time.
• Each delay line has an independent wet/dry mix and gain.
• Two-band fully-parametric filter for shaping the delayed sound.
• MH Character on the delay for texturizing and saturating the delayed sound.
• MH Preset Manager – Provides cross-platform presets.
TO LEARN MORE, VISIT:http://mhsecure.com/metric_halo/products/software/mh-dirty-delay.html
ABOUT METRIC HALO
Based on the Gulf Coast of Florida, Metric Halo provides the world with award-winning software and hardware recording, processing, metering and analysis solutions.