Electro-Voice has been building the world’s most trusted touring sound systems since the industry began. Tour X condenses every ounce of EVâ€™s tour-proven engineering expertise into a complete line of multi-purpose loudspeakers designed to deliver the ultimate audio experience for portable or installed applications.
Comprised of the TX1122 (12â€? two-way), TX1152 (15â€? two-way), TX1181 (18â€? sub), TX2152 (dual 15â€? two-way), TX2181 (dual 18â€? sub), TX1122FM (12â€? dedicated monitor) and TX1152FM (15â€? dedicated monitor), each model in the Tour X line seamlessly balances aesthetic form and road-ready functionality.
A host of unique features make Tour X the most exciting loudspeaker line available today.
– Unique Backbone Grille for superior strength and distinct style
– All-new 500W (continuous rated) SMX woofers and road-tested DH3 and ND2 compression drivers
– Dedicated vertical floor monitors with patent-pending SST (Signal Synchronized Transducers)
– Super-comfortable, ultra-sonically welded handles are air and water-tight
– Passive crossover designs utilizing up to 36 dB per octave slopes
– Six threaded suspension points (on top boxes) for simple installations
Tour X: Own the Show
Click here for more photos.