OLD LYME, Conn.--October 20, 2011: Audio specialist Sennheiser announced that it will offer its Installed Sound Academy Seminar in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, on Tuesday, October 25, 2011. The one-day event focuses on key practices, topics and trends in the installed sound/systems integration business.
The eight-hour session will be led by Sennheiser veterans Kent Margraves and Eric Reese. Modeled after Sennheiser’s highly acclaimed RF wireless and studio recording sound Academy seminars, the session will provide attendees with the opportunity to learn or refresh integration skills while earning 7.5 CTS renewal units of credit toward Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) re-certification. The training session will provide classroom and demonstrative instruction on the following topics:
- Sound reinforcement
- Microphone theory and applications
- Wireless personal monitor systems
- RF wireless systems
- Troubleshooting logic
Who should attend?
- Designers and sales engineers who recommend systems to customers
- Consultants involved in designing and writing specifications
- Technicians responsible for correct system installation and implementation
- Worship leaders
- Project managers, production managers, system operators, mixers and technicians
- Anyone involved in the selection and purchase of audio products and systems, or seeking CTScredits for certification renewal
About the instructors
Kent Margraves’ 20-year industry history includes eight years at Sennheiser. His decade-long career as a professional worship audio director included completing thousands of events in sound reinforcement, live broadcast, post production, studio recording, live recording and touring applications. Eric Reese has been immersed in the systems integration industry for over 11 years. Prior to joining Sennheiser’s national market development and education team, he served as an area sales manager for Sennheiser, held project/design engineering positions with two national integrators, and served as a reliability engineer for another manufacturer.
Registration costs $149 and includes, lunch, workshop materials, complimentary giveaways and a $50 coupon toward any Sennheiser product. The session will be hosted at Crossings Community Church at 14600 N. Portland, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
For more information and to sign up, visit the Sennheiser Installed Sound Academy registration page.