STEVENSVILLE, Md., May 13, 2014 — Video Mount Products (videomount.com), a leading provider of mounting solutions for the PRO/MI, commercial, residential and security audio/video markets, is proud to announce it will showcase the new ERWEN-12E and ERWEN-15E 19-inch wall rack enclosures during InfoComm 2014, held in Las Vegas, Nev. from June 18-20 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, booth N1752. Now shipping, the ERWEN-12E (12 space) has an MSRP of $379.00, while the ERWEN-15E (15 space) has an MSRP of $419.00.
“The ERWEN-12E and ERWEN-15E are workhorses of a wall mounted rack enclosures,” explained Keith Fulmer, president of VMP. “Where space is at a premium, getting equipment off the floor and on the wall is a must when floor standing equipment racks just won’t do. VMP designed the new ERWEN Series wall mounted racks for both form and functionality, especially with the security and AV installer in mind. With adjustable front and rear rails, removable hinged wall plate and a reversible glass front door, the ERWEN-12E and ERWEN-15E are the answer to the most demanding rack mount requirements.”
Additional features of the ERWEN-12E and ERWEN-15E wall rack enclosures include:
• works with all standard 19-inch rack equipment and accessories
• 12 rack spaces (ERWEN-12E)
• 15 rack spaces (ERWEN-15E)
• rails threaded with standard 10-32 threading
• adjustable front and rear rails
• vented top and bottom
• top and bottom cable routing knockouts
• reversible hinged tempered glass front door
• removable hinged back panel
• lockable, removable side panels (locks optional)
• welded steel construction
• ships assembled
• load capacity – 120 lbs
• black powder coat finish
• product dimensions (ERWEN-12E): (W x D x H): 24.3in x 21.9in x 25.3in
• product dimensions (ERWEN-15E): (W x D x H): 24.3in x 21.9in x 30.5in
• product weight: 61.6 lbs (ERWEN-12E)
• product weight: 71.3 lbs (ERWEN-15E)
For more information, please visit www.videomount.com or call toll free 877-281-2169. If you need help choosing the right mount for your application, try the VideoMount™-Finder at www.chooseamount.com.
About Video Mount Products
Video Mount Products (VMP) is a leading provider of mounting solutions for the A/V, communication and security industries since 1994. VMP products consistently offer the latest designs in safety and flexibility, all at an outstanding value. VMP’s product offering continues to grow by adding mounting systems to address growing segments across many markets.
VMP has become the mounting systems company of choice for professionals and their customers everywhere. All products have been engineered for and installed with confidence in thousands of residences, businesses, hotels, restaurants, schools, hospitals, houses of worship and security applications throughout the world. VMP prides itself on providing the best products in the industry and by supporting those products with knowledgeable professionals who understand that “support” is the core of our business.
# # #