â€” More than just a subharmonic generator, LoAir creates and enhances LFE channel content with pinpoint precision â€”
TEL AVIV, ISRAEL, November 17, 2009 â€” The second in the new line of dedicated Waves Post Production tools, LoAir is a sub-harmonic generating plug-in which creates and enhances LFE content or â€œrumble.â€? This tool is perfect for sound designers who want to add dramatic effect to existing audio. LoAir consists of four separate components: Mono-to-Mono, for creating and enhancing subharmonic frequencies on existing LFE tracks; Stereo-to-Stereo, for generating LFE content from Stereo signals (Outputs LFE or Stereo + LFE); 5.0-to-5.1, for generating LFE content from a 5.0 signal; and 5.1-to-5.1, for increasing subharmonic frequencies on existing LFE tracks.
Sound designers and post-production
mixers alike will greatly benefit from LoAir. Waves is making this tool available following many requests from users in the Post Production field. Notable for being the first subharmonic plug-in of its kind for Pro Tools, LoAir is more than just a subharmonic generator, as it features adjustable frequency and low-pass filter controls to shape usersâ€™ ultra low-end. Plus, itâ€™s the only subharmonic plug-in available which lets users process polyphonic content, as well as create an LFE track from stereo or 5.0 sources.
- Add weight, drama and depth.
- Enhance existing subharmonics.
- Processes polyphonic source material.
- Full session recall, full automation.
- Mono, Stereo, 5.0-to-5.1, and 5.1-to-5.1 components.
- Up to 24-bit, 192kHz resolution.
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU.
- PC and MacÂ® compatible
- Frequency controls the cutoff frequency of the low pass filter.
- LoAir controls the volume level of the generated pitch.
- Direct controls the level of the direct unprocessed signal.
- Output Meter displays the LFE output levels.
- Direct Signal Filter determines if the direct signal is filtered or not.
- Align delays the direct signal to synchronize it with the generated pitch.
- Output controls the overall output level. (Mono & Stereo components only)
- LFE Output controls the level of the LFE Output. (5.0 & 5.1 components only)
- Feed Section (5.0 & 5.1 Components only)
- L/R controls the amount of Left & Right channel content fed to the pitch engine.
- C controls the amount of Center channel content fed to the pitch engine.
- Ls/Rs controls the amount of Left Surround & Right Surround channel content fed to
the pitch engine.
- LFE (5.1 only) controls the amount of LFE channel content fed to the pitch engine.
Waves LoAir has an MSRP of $100.00 Native/$200.00 TDM. Waves Mercury V7 and 360Â° Surround Tools V7 owners covered by Waves Update Plan receive LoAir at no additional charge. Waves LoAir is now available from authorized Waves dealers and online. For more information, please visit www.waves.com.