Immersive Audio Workflow: Concept, Editorial, Design and Mix
Presented by MPSE
Our panel of experts will discuss a how-to plan for creating and delivering audio through the post-production process for the best use of immersive sound technology.
Moderated by: Carolyn Giardina, The Hollywood Reporter
Panelists: Steve Ticknor, Sony; Benjamin Cook, 424 Post; Tony Lamberti, Sony; Keith Rogers, Universal; Caleb Hollenback, Formosa Group; Cheryl Ottenritter, Ott House Audio; Scott Kramer, Netflix
Follow the Tracks
Presented by Cinema Audio Society
A panel of experts discusses where our dialog tracks come from, where they go and what happens to them along the way, from set to screen.
Moderated by: Bob Bronow, CAS
Panelists: Gary Bourgeois, Re-recording Mixer; Adam Carl, Recordist; Smokey Cloud, Assistant Editor; Chris Jacobsen, Re-recording Mixer; Anna Mackenzie, Dialog Editor; Ben Patrick, Production Mixer
The Networked Studio: Building a Near-Field Immersive Room With Audio-Over-IP
Chief engineers, designers and integrators discuss the ins and outs of building a near-field immersive audio studio using advanced Audio-Over-IP networking technologies and tools.
Moderated by: Phil Wagner
Panelists: Brian Armstrong, Streamline System Design; Lane Burch, Sony Pictures Studios; Bill Johnston, Formosa Group; Ron Romano, Belmont University; Scott Kramer, Netflix
All-New! Dante Audio-Over-IP Theatre
Sponsored by Audinate, Presented by Focusrite
- Repurposing Your 5.1/7.1 Room for Networked Immersive Sound
- 3 Studios, 1 Soundtrack: Immersive Sound Collaboration with Effects, Dialog, Music
- Plus! Networked Audio Product Presentations by Focusrite, Streamline System Design, ProCo Sound, Audinate and more
- The Composers Lounge
- Production Sound Pavilion, Featuring the CAS Parade of Carts & Bags
- Presentation Studio, Featuring Hands-On Product Demos
- Sponsor Programming From Dolby, Shure, Avid, Yamaha/Steinberg, DTS, AID, Meyer Sound and many more!