OLD LYME, CT -- May 24, 2011: Audio specialist Sennheiser announced that it will be offering its Installed Sound Academy Seminar in four major U.S. cities this summer and fall. The single day seminar, which focuses on key practices, topics and trends in the installed sound/systems integration business, will be presented in Lafayette, Colorado, on Wednesday, June 1, 2011; Detroit, Michigan, on Thursday, July 14, 2001; St. Louis, Missouri, on Wednesday, August 24, 2011; and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, on Tuesday, October 25, 2011.
Modeled after Sennheiserâ€™s highly acclaimed RF wireless and studio recording Sound Academy seminars, the session will be led by Sennheiser veterans Kent Margraves and Eric Reese and offer valuable renewal credit toward CTS (Certified Technology Specialist) re-certification. In addition, attendees will learn or refresh their skills through classroom and demonstrative instruction on the following topics:
* Microphone theory and applications
* Wireless personal monitor systems
* RF wireless systems
* Troubleshooting logic
Who should attend?
* Designers and sales engineers who recommend systems to customers
* Consultants involved in designing and writing specifications
* Technicians responsible for correct system installation and implementation
* Project managers
* Worship leaders
* System operators, mixers and technicians
* Production managers and technical directors
* Anyone involved in the selection and purchase of audio products and systems
* Anyone seeking CTS credits for certification renewal
Kent Margravesâ€™ 20-year industry history includes eight years at Sennheiser. His decade-long career as a professional worship audio director included completing thousands of events in sound reinforcement, live broadcast, post production, studio recording, live recording and touring applications. Eric Reese has been immersed in the systems integration industry for over 11 years. Prior to joining Sennheiserâ€™s national market development and education team, he served as an area sales manager for Sennheiser, held project/design engineering positions with two national integrators, and served as a reliability engineer for another manufacturer.
Registration costs $149 and includes, lunch, workshop materials, complimentary giveaways and a $50 coupon toward any Sennheiser product.
For more information and to sign up, visit the Sennheiser Installed Sound Academy registration page.