With the NAMM announcement of DiGiCo’s Stealth Core 2 upgrade, SD9 users will soon be able to upgrade their current consoles with the latest processing and application code. This upgrade will be an option for the company’s SD Series digital mixers and is due to be released this summer across the range.
While the external architecture of the SD9 remains in its familiar form, Stealth Core 2 will open up a massive additional amount of processing ability, thereby taking the complete range to a new level of processing and flexibility. The SD9 upgrade will include:
• An increase from 48 channel strips to 96
• An increase from 24 output buses to 48 + Master + 12x8 Matrix
• An increase from eight to 154 DiGiTuBes
• An increase from eight to 154 Multiband Dynamic options
• An increase from eight to 154 Dynamic EQs
• Digital FX rises from eight to 12 units
• Control Groups rise from eight to 12 to control the increased channel count
“Being able to expand not only the features, but the audio processing as well, in the SD range consoles is really allowing our customers to gain more value from their existing and future investments,” confirms Managing Director James Gordon. “In fact, we are even going to apply discounts to the upgrade to make it even more accessible for all our existing clients who have been loyal to the DiGiCo brand.”
The SD9 Stealth Core 2 upgrade option will be available at a U.S. list cost of less than $1,200, with discounts offered to existing DiGiCo customers.
Find more information about DiGiCo's Stealth Core 2 at www.digico.biz/docs/about/stealth-core2.shtml.