OXNARD, California - April 2013 -- L-ACOUSTICS is pleased to announce the latest version of its LA Network Manager software (18.104.22.168) as well as a firmware update (22.214.171.124) for its LA4 and LA8 amplified controllers. The full release pack with updated documentation is now available from L-ACOUSTICS' online download center at http://www.l-acoustics.com/support-download-center-13.html.
New features to LA Network Manager version 126.96.36.199 include:
- Compatibility with Windows 8
- New L-COM network engine with fast detection of units and improved protocol of data transfer
- Enhanced contour EQ: zoom factor with wide range and fine steps, eight IIR filters with Q factor up to 40
- Universal firmware package included, auto-detection of unit type for facilitated firmware update process
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Version 188.8.131.52 firmware for the LA4 and LA8 now offers:
- Audio available within nine seconds after power is turned on
- Output delay extended to 680 ms per channel
- LA8 comes with both LA8 and LA4 presets onboard
- The routing (input selection) for the output channels can be set from the preset parameters menu
The new Preset Library 3.0, accompanying both releases, offers a simplified preset structure and integration of various LA4 presets (5XT, KILO, KIVA_SB15, SB15_100 and SB15_100_C).
L-ACOUSTICS is a leading innovator and manufacturer of high-performance loudspeakers, amplifiers and signal processing devices for touring and installed sound markets. Known around the globe for pioneering and championing the modern line array loudspeaker concept with V-DOSC, the company has received numerous accolades for its K1, KUDO, KARA, KIVA, ARCS, XT coaxial loudspeaker systems and SB line of subwoofer enclosures, all powered and processed with the LA4 and LA8 amplified controllers in fulfillment of a "total system approach." Product distribution and customer service for the USA is handled by L-ACOUSTICS' subsidiary in Oxnard, California.
# # #