LAS VEGAS, NV–Solid State Logic, the world‘s leading manufacturer of analogue and digital audio consoles and provider of creative tools for music, broadcast and post production professionals, will feature its expanded portfolio of the popular C100 HD Digital Broadcast Consoles at NAB 2008, April 14-17, at the Las Vegas Convention Center (booth #N4031). The C100 HD, C100 HD-S and the new C100 HD-L Consoles, along with a broad range of routing and I/O options via the CS-B Stage Box and/or MORSE, are designed to fit installations from local stations and mobile trucks to national broadcasting facilities.
“The engineers at SSL have developed the technology behind the C100 series into three powerhouse consoles for the live broadcast industry,” says Niall Feldman, Director of Product Marketing for SSL. “The C100 HD range delivers HD Ready ‘Live-To-Air‘ digital audio console and routing solutions configured and priced to suit the needs and budgets of local, mobile and national broadcasters.”
The newest member of the C100 family is the C100 HD-L pre-configured console designed for the facility needing C100 power, without the scalability available in the flagship C100 HD. All three consoles address the needs of every type of broadcaster. Suggested applications are listed below:
Pre-configured Console & I/O for Local broadcast installations
• 32-fader console: up to 192 audio channels
• Miniaturized Centuri processing: Network-proven technology priced for regional TV stations
• Complete C100 HD functionality: proven operation, ready for digital and HD
• Slimline control surface: enhanced ergonomics and more faders within space-restricted control rooms
Scalable Slimline Console & I/O for Mobile & space conscious installations
• Scalable console surface: up to 512 audio channels
• Proven Centuri processing available in a range of size and low noise configurations
• Complete C100 HD functionality: proven operation, ready for HD productions
• Slimline control surface: enhanced ergonomics and more faders within space-restricted control rooms: 64 faders in a 96” console width
Industry standard scalable Console & I/O for Network Centre applications
• Completely scalable console surface, processing and I/O
• Up to 512 channels: Over 600 inputs: Up to 4000 active signal paths
• Very high resolution floating point architecture underpins absolute sonic performance
• Simultaneous formats including HD – easily handles any feeds from around the world
• The power to handle the most demanding applications controlled by the most elegant and streamlined hardware and software available
Modular Resource Sharing Engine for C-Series Consoles
• Extremely reliable, cost effective, and scalable solution for sharing audio I/O and managing related control data in multi-studio broadcast facilities.
• Fast switchover of any control room between multiple studio floors and parallel usage of the studio floor resources by multiple control rooms – with full ownership arbitration
• Control of MORSE I/O parameters and cross point routing is fully integrated into the C100‘s user interfaces, resulting in a seamless operational experience.
• Designed for critical On-Air environments with hardware redundancy and fault tolerant proprietary software.
Solid State Logic is the world‘s leading manufacturer of analogue and digital audio consoles and provider of creative tools for music, broadcast and post production professionals. For more information about our award-winning products, please visit: www.solid-state-logic.com